[jhb] Re: Progress

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 00:46:52 -0000

Funnily enough I had a moment last week in which I tried running the original
FS4 on the new PC. Sadly it didn’t work even after trying the suggestion of
running it from DOSbox. I think someone has got FS5.1 running in Vista but my
copy here is still on 3.5 floppies and I no longer have a floppy drive in the
PC.

I had hoped to take a last look at the FS4 add ons like Grand Canyon, Hawaii
and Tahiti. I bet a few here will remember those..

http://woodair.net