[jhb] Re: Progress

  • From: "adamreed@xxxxxxxxxx" <adamreed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:30:10 +0000 (UTC)

Frank I agree there are many hardcore fs9 fans myself included.

Like you say itd about machines and the good spec you need for fsx. I am fortunate to be having such a system this week hopefully but I will always keep fs9 because like you john its nice to delve into the past occasionally.. Ive still also got fs98 and fs2004, it really gobsmacks me in the advances the simulator series have made, simply brilliant. I really hope ms dont ruin microsoft flight, we will see.

Keep well, adam