[jhb] Re: Progress

  • From: 175@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:14:54 +0100

        This one is nice too (BA lovers enjoy)

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DINrZxjzFc [1]  BODY {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Sorry to have been quiet lately but virgin/ntl has changed its
settings to limit spam, and I cant find the correct settings to
associate outgoing mails with a registered virgin email address,
which I have never used.... and they dont "support" Eudora!

        best wishes

        Kev

         bones, FSX you know it makes sense!
 On Sun 14/08/11 11:37 AM , "Mike Brook" mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
  Bones -
 I know that you are enjoying re-building the past but, now
 that you have a high-end system, please don't discount FSX
 entirely. This superb video released today shows just how good
 FSX can be with some of the scenery and aircraft that are
 currently available. Best viewed in 1080p HD if at all possible!
 http://youtu.be/l0JwbXvNn4s [2]
 MikeB

Links:
------