RE: outlook express

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 06:31:56 -0400

The shift delete combination deletes the file, delete alone sends it to the
deleted folder.  This is similar to shift delete and delete in programs such
as explorer except that other programs usually send a file to the recycle
bin with the delete key and shift delete actually deletes the file.
Wondering if you have your account set as a pop or imap account.   I only
experienced this once before and the account was set as an imap.

Robert McCoy
506-459-6636