Re: outlook express

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:08:30 -0500

the messages will no longer show in the message window unless they are
opened.  attachments can be opened in one of several ways and a person
looking at the icons will see an attachment icon.  you can also tab through
the message to land on the attachment list.  You can also save attachments
without opening them by pulling down the file menu and bringing up the save
attachments dialog.

Johnnie Apple Seed