outlook express

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:57:12 -0700

We have been discussing the preview pane. Now since I unchecked it, does it
appear different for pin who is sighted and uses the computer.  And how does
Pin as a sighted user open an attachment. We hit insert a but what do
sighted people do? Does Pin need the preview pane. She had a couple of
pictures come in from a friend and she had the preview pane open.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990