outlook express

  • From: "Jerry Hathaway" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS LISTSERVE" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:54:02 -0700

When I send a E-mail in outlook express the message is put into my sent folder.
When I look at the message in my sent folder it shows all the names of the
people that the message is sent to. I send or forward message to some of my
group list which has many names in that group that the message goes. Does
anyone know a setting in outlook express or jaws to make it not shows all the
names in the sent folder message. I am running outlook express 6, jaws 9, and
windows XP. Thank you for any assistance in this inquiry.

Jerry