Re: outlook express

  • From: "Kari Young" <young.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:43:24 -0500

Rob,
OK, this might sound just a little nuts, but try this. After you have deleted your messages that you want to get rid of from your INBOX, hit ALT + T then Z, while still in your INBOX. Then go to your deleted items list. Delete the unwanted messages from there and do the same thing. Hit ALT + T and then Z. I had something similar to this happening sometime ago and this worked for me. Let us know.
Later,
Kari

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Monitor" <mred99@xxxxxxxxx>