Re: outlook express

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:32:24 -0800

Some folks prefer to receive their e-mails sorted by subject so in that case,
subject would be the first item in your sort by column list. In this way if
there were several messages dealing with the same issue they would appear
together.
Other folks prefer to sort messages by sender and in that case the from field
would be selected as the first item in this view.
About every 6 months I switch about--just for a change of view, as it were.
Guess it doesn't take much to turn my crank, eh?