Re: outlook express

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:37:53 -0800

Jose, the number of pixels you choose will determine how much information is
shown in each column. The from column can be between 100 and 125 pixels wide.
The subject column should likely be between 175 and 250 pixels wide.
I think there are roughly 800 pixels per line so if you choose to display too
many columns and allot too many pixels for each column so that you have in
total too many pixels for the length of line, well then, not all of your
columns will show properly so keep this in mind when setting up your columns.