Re: Block Quote, on or off

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:31:27 -0800

Daniel,

Actually your explanation about peripheral vision was very good and I can
accept it. No, when I read peripherally, it's the BIGGER print which would
make up for the eye not seeing detail from the periphery. No, I can't read
small print in my periphery either so what you are saying is right on. If
I'm fixing a computer, for example, while I can see things to my side I
would need a great deal of concentration to attempt looking at those things
in the periphery as opposed to centrally. I can only get away with reading
things to my side if the print is large enough so as to provide me with
something that I don't have to count on real detail to see.

Yeah, wr'e straying away from topic a bit too much here but it's a good
education nonetheless.

Take care,

Bill