Block Quote, on or off

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:51:39 -0500

I didn't know how many of you know, or care.  But you can turn off the block
quote announcement in Jaws.  I know that it shows up in E-mails as well as on
the internet.  But if you'd rather not have block quote text announced, here's
how you can turn it off.

1. Hit insert 6 on the number row.
2. Hit control shift D.
3.  Now hit alt S for user options.
4. Now hit H for HTML options.
5. Tab once and you should hear, indicate block quotations check box checked.
    If you don't want it announced, uncheck it.
6.  Now tab to OK, and close the configuration manager.  Tell it yes to save
the
changes.  You're all done.  Jack