Re: Block Quote, on or off

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:49:42 -0600 (CST)

The long and the short of it is, choice is a good thing. I personally long
ago figured out that I prefer the block quotes off. I like to go in, get
my information as quickly as possible, and go back out again. But I
understand how some people might prefer such announcing on. It's like the
whole on-mouseover fiasco of a few months back. Some of us just didn't
like it, others swore by it. The provision for choice is a wonderful
aspect of JAWS's flexibility.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit