[jawsscripts] Re: Scratch Live Install

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:41:31 -0400

Hi again,
I disconnected Magic Jack phone software and it made no difference.  My
sighted husband said that picture on screen in Scratch Live looks like a
control room.  He cycled through some options or choices and Jaws did not
speak at all.  I have no idea how to use this software but main menu read
that Rain hardware not installed.  Jaws only states Scratch Live and states
Jaws whend software is closed.
Don't understand about sound cards but it looks like I need to read more but
if anyone knows please send it my way.
Thanks,
Ann