[jawsscripts] Scratch Live Install

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:45:20 -0400

Don't know why original message did not show up when I replied to Jeff's
message.
    Hi,
When I press start key, p for programs enter on Serato enter on Scratch Live
it sounds like Jaws is off station.  I press insert+F4 to unload and restart
Jaws again but Jaws still sounds like an untuned radio station.  Fuzz sound
in Jaws only goes away when I reboot.
When I installed Scratch Live I went directly to site and downloaded and
saved
version 1.9 to my desktop.   I then went to Serato folder which had a
setup.exe, and a driver folder  which contained Vista, Vista64, and XP were
sub folders.  I went into XP, 57 sl, MP4, SL1, and SL3 were sub folders.  I
just used the setup.exe and installed using automatic rather than custom.
When I launch Scratch Live, alt key does not bring up menus.  I use Jaws key
and nothing speaks.
Do you know if I need to install differently?
Any help is appreciated.
Ann