[jawsscripts] Re: Scratch Live Install

  • From: "Stan Bobbitt" <SBOBBITT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:08:49 -0400

Hi, I had the same problem.  I installed JAWS10 from the CD then had it
check for updates, each time the update failed to install.  I talked to tech
support today; they said to go to the FS website, click downloads, download
the update, 1142 or 1151 are both there, and update that way.  It worked ...

Stan