[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:12:04 +0000

Hi all... again.

Doing it this way works better actually. I can just use a Thunderbird filter to put it all in it's own little folder, whilst with the other one I was never sure if I was missing messages. I'll go take a look at the stuff I've missed on here soon.

As to the idea of different genres, sounds good, I've had a few other ideas I wouldn't have minded trying out.

I'm going to be slow in releasing anything, possibly, as I'm thinking of rejigging my space combat system. Not sure how yet but will trial a few ideas.

Hope all are well.

Craig

On 18/12/2012 19:22, Allan Thompson wrote:
Actually, just a thought. Think about this one for a while.
What map packs would you like to see in a release of tactical battles? Maybe if we made some maps from diffrent genres, nothing too complicated, it could show off the power of the game engine? Carlos, Austen, Ian, I really dig the idea of having the maps available ins ome fashion. I really jazzed about that!