[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:13:36 -0700

Austen, we'll get those maps working eventually, smile.

Here's the link for the map packs page:
http://www.blindaudiogames.com/home/mappacks

I'll add a link to it on the website soon.

It only has the few most recent links given to me and I'm too lazy to go back and get the others. Please send me the updated links for your map packs once you've got them so they shouldn't need to be changed in the future.

Austen, I'm missing a link to your space pack and your second fantasy pack.
Allan, I'm missing all your map packs. Probably best that you give me updated dropbox links anyway since sendspace costs you money.
Craig, if you could send your star wars link again I'd appreciate it.

Thanks all, and kudos to Carlos for suggesting we get this page going. It will be a very nice centralized place to get map packs.