[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:43:23 -0600

hmm, not going to put music in my stuff thats not something i get of
the internet spacificaly for tprojects as even though this isn't for
sale it would be the same as handing out free cd's when the whole idea
is to sell them d.
but yeah lol, also didn't have any ho ho ho sounds for santa so just
some defult sounds rofl.