[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:47:32 -0700

Just a quick note.

If you guys post links I won't add them to the map packs page unless you specifically ask me to.

This way you can share links without having them put up on the page unless you want them there and I won't need to ask about every link.

Allan, I won't put up your links until you feel comfortable with where they are at. But also remember that part of the reason for having the page is so that when people finally get time to try out maps they don't have to comb through tons of old mail messages to find the links.
So some of the maps are supposed to be in a testing only state.
If they were completely ready we'd probably put them in the full release.
Anyway, there's definitely a balance and we probably want our maps to be somewhat playable before posting them up there.

I'll leave the decision up to you guys.