[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:34:41 -0600

hey
heres an update on something i kind of did, but decided to go full with.
christmas maps, wich have 4 in total 3 normal maps and a boss fight
against santa!
the series is called santa'a mad!
lol.
its pretty hilarious and the first one is pretty interesting as there
are a lot of random elements as far as terrain as its in the workshop
and theres toys and candy canes everywhere.
the second you have to shovel the snow and get jingles to the front
door of the hous, but wathc out for the gi joes!
then, in the house you discover santas replaced you, you have to fight
yourself or the evil you d.
then, you ru to the stables where santa is killing the raindeer and
destroying the presents getting sent out. stop him at all cost!!!!!!
watch out for the special elves, and use drop special present
spareingly, it drops a special present that can explode!
who knew the north pole was so hectic and combatent!

enjoy with this link
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18725707/5%20christmas%21.zip
its cleaned up as far as files and sounds not needed so feel free to
release it if you release a version of tb before christmas though
thats probably too soon otherwise i'm going to post it on the forum on
audiogames.net as a late addition to the folders in tb.
anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
its the same link as before so the link shouldn't need to be changed
on the map page.

austen