[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:16:00 -0500

Send space is great for downloading lots of content, but isn't as freindly with
sharing things. They give several links for sharing with various persons, and
some of them you pay out the nose for in allowances which were those direct
download links I had been useing.
So, I got the dropbox set up and will be using that. In the end I think it
works better for this kind of thing.

Just to be sure, to update a map that is already linked, all I should need to
do is paste over the old one with the new one? That should not lose the link to
it?