[ian-reeds-games] Re: [ian-reeds-games]

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:28:00 -0500

I would like to have the health_ignore_max flag avilable for effects. I am making a cry of endurance skill that allows the unit to go into a rage where they can take a bit more punishment, even allowing their hitpoints to go above maximum. If their hp was still above max when the effect ended, it would be regenerated like normal. But for now, whenever hp is restored, it ges back to the maximum, 500/500, but would be cooler if it would only regenerate if the hp was lower than max.