[ian-reeds-games] Re: A webpage for maps

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:12:44 -0500

Well, the music actually comes frm Soul Caliber 4. THe spinning attack, I am
kind of dumb actually because I specified the damage to the scourge as 30
physical damage. THe scourge’s armor protects for 80 physical so it actually
will only do 1 damage! I need to change that to 30 direct damage! Also, what
you can do to help me with sfx is to give me a zip folder of sounds for
everything you notice that needs them, like unit sounds and atack sounds and
all that.