[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:31:48 +0200

Obama is a good man, I can see his conscience killing him, and he's already going gray... I don't think Obama or any other president has control of their own destiny, never mind that of their own people.

What I'm looking for is the other plays... take this //www.freelists.org/post/harbor/World-View ... that is the play that actually 'played'... but I think they had many, it didn't matter who really won or lost.

Or I'll say it this way... if the Nazi bankers went through all the trouble of trying to turn the USA into Germany II... there must be other plays... remember it doesn't matter which country actually wins or loses...

I suspect Russia is getting played through Germany.
China is getting played through Brussels.
USA getting played through UK.

And there is a single virus behind all of it... that wins either way... no matter which goys win and die.

This... Israel needs to come right, the Jews are bad... and lets find the bad people that did the torture... I don't buy.

I think these presidents are trying to do the right thing... but the bankers are screwing them all.

I want to really figure out the whole chess game and nail these Nazi bastards ;)