[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:24:25 +0200

Yeah, they (these economists http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Globalization/Stiglitz_Globalizaton.html) see what is being done to create the gearing pumps (as I call them) but they don't see why these asshole bankers are doing it... i.e. if a country has become just a bank (nothing more than a Xerox machine) it has to tap (siphon) other economies... and then the big problem is that the money has to circle back.

But once you tap into these "detached" economies, you destroy your own economy completely... and then the dumb as bankers cant think of anything else other than war.

What capitalism has become to the world is a "keep you down" system... and that's why its failing.

They tap China... and for a while it works, but eventually the USA hasn't got enough real economy to buy, and China cant but help becoming your bank... so now the USA is just a broken Xerox machine... and the siphons end up absorbing your banks.

The USA never ever needed to tap... its problem is that it was the global currency... so when lord hot potato tapped China for the UKs sake... that morphed the USA into a vampire and it started destroying USA industry. Then as the USA started failing, it started taking the UK down with it because the siphons started getting weaker, so lord hot potato just mortgaged the USA and ran it into the ground so he (UK) could keeping on sucking on China.

Then when it started completely failing... they now needed China badly and China said... China's banks belong to China you Mutant bastard... enter the Euro and 911 which was supposed to take out China and the USA.
And now they have sunk the whole planet...

I wonder if pure evil is just a result of stupidity...
Damn our little model is good... ;)

Lets pass a new law... if you get a central banker... you can have his bank account ;)

Russia and China must watch out... there is definitely another Euro double cross coming. If the USA does not get honest... and if China Russia and the USA cant get together and make that revolutionary orbit currency... they are going to kill each other.

The countries in the Baltic states and Georgia must also watch out... financial help means you are the sacrificial lamb and you will kill your people.

These Nazi's cant see how to fix it... our leaders really are too damn stupid! This has absolutely nothing to do with oil... that's just being used as the trigger to start WWIII.

I hope Russia, China and the USA read this... they have to create an alternate system and they have to fire these bankers... or they are going to kill their people and their countries.
Even with the Euro... it wont work.

The challenge that Russia and China have is how to defeat an insane enemy without killing the poor damn people that just happen to have assholes as leaders.

We need a revolution... and we need a revolutionary currency... badly... these bankers are pure evil. These evil Nazi Jew bankers are literally trying to send us back in time... they want to wipe out the super powers and reset colonialism... that is the only way their system can work... ouch!