[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:17:55 +0200

This is what I'm also trying to figure out... I cant see it yet, but I think this onion of deception has many layers.

At its core, its a Euro versus Dollar war... the Euro Jews sold the USA... this is why I don't believe Germany and France for one second when they say... we must stop tax evasion... I think they have just dropped down to the next layer of deception.

We tried to screw the USA and China... oops that didn't work... lets now attack any banks chewing into our market.

Germany and Switzerland seem to be going at each other... the German finance minister said that Switzerland is now like... native Americans in front of the USA cavalry... to which Switzerland replied... those guys are really starting to sound like Nazi's again... ha ha

They not after tax evaders, or possibly they are trying to get some organizations hiding money... but I think its bigger than that... they trying to destroy some Swiss banks... UBS being a Nazi Jew target because I think it now has large Arab and Asian shareholdings... and UBS is huge, something like 3 trillion on its books.

If I go back to a systemic way of thinking about it, the Nazi Jews controlled by Lord Hot Potato and using the USA as a war machine embedded siphons in Russia, China, Asia... and what's happening is that these countries are tired of being sucked on... they slowly taking their soveignty back, and they doing it by buying up the banks.

I think what's happening to the Nazi Jews is that they slowly but surely losing siphons... so first they try sacrifice the USA, and then they fall back to plan B and attack Asian banks... this is what I think is going down.

Not quite so simple because some Nazi's have already deserted the USA and moved to the other side.

Its the same old game, lord Royal Nazi Jew Mutant is trying to play all sides. The real problem is that these Nazi Jew bankers put an unsustainable system together... using WWII... to make a quick buck... and its falling apart.

I think alliances are now extremely fragile and amounts to... ok lets make the world turn a little, but I'm going to stab you in the back first chance I get. You can almost see this split Nazi Party doing business... ok, you attack my tax haven, I burn yours down, and car bombs are also good.

These countries are still sleeping with the devil... and they going to act surprised when humanity pays the price.
A revolutionary currency is the way to win... and fix the planet.

I think Jews used to be gypsies floating around Europe and the Royalty started using them to run the central banking scam... now they seem to be crucifying the Jews... but I don't buy that... I think the virus f*cking up our planet is still working behind the Jews... we need a revolution, its that or these bastards are going to keep killing us.

... Central Bankers must die.

What is lacking completely on the news is vision... so this is just one mafia boss fighting another... and when I think about it... our planet dies either way.

As for Bill Clinton in N Korea... you don't want to know what I think... well I'll tell you anyway... the hostage thing is a ruse, N Korea is financed by the Nazi Jews... and Jew Bill is either finalizing the nuclear attack plans or putting them on hold. If N Korea attacks Hawaii... the Nazi Jew bankers did it.
What comes after that... is hell.
I suspect he has put it on hold because China is now helping the USA... but who knows what these evil bastards are now going to do.

Watch now as countries start really start building their nuclear forces up... Russia and China are hard at work, the USA has given Israel billions to make more...

I think people all over the world need to kick their central bankers out... we need a revolution and for that we need a revolutionary currency... and Russia and China didn't make it... oops.

You see... when they didn't do what I wanted... they didn't give the world a choice.
I think we looking at Rome on a global scale... hope I'm wrong.

If you find out more about the actual banks at war... let me know... its the missing part of the puzzle... I think that underneath all of this... its one evil virus.