[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 23:40:21 +0200

We have smashed this thing...

Now we can answer questions like... its not that they cant fix the USA... they don't wont to... they need pissed off people to fight for the Nazi Jew Banking Mafia... the USA is definitely fixable.

Its incredible... in just a few months, with never having looked at this... we have figured it all out.
Just shows you how goddamn stupid/crooked presidents are.

Germany is definitely playing Russia... the UK is definitely playing the USA... and the Euro is definitly playing China... the Nazi Jews need these super powers to take each other out.

There is definitely a good versus evil battle going on in the USA... but you have to watch Russian TV to see it ;)

I personally just go numb... we have almost destroyed ourselves already, and there is a breed of psycho elite pushing us ever closer to the brink of total disaster.

The Euro is fighting the Dollar... but its also a deception... after all if the dollar is not working, why do they think the euro will work... the real goal is a super power reset.

Just don't have kids now...

They have showed these "leaders" the big secret of a "private central bank and false democracy"... and all these leaders are thrilled and willing to hide the "how to screw your people and get rich scam"... little do they know, they about to kiss their countries goodbye.

That's the reason I don't hold out much hope for our planet... our leaders are all scum bags... and clearly fucking stupid.