[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:09:32 +0200

Yes, all these banks making miracle profits while the world goes down the toilet is a scam... they war chests. I think these central banks are simply printing money and giving it to them...

What interesting is that some of these nazi news stations are themselves getting suspicious of the next play.
Deception seems to have no end.

Its like my one banking friend always says to me... the only reason I cant screw you, is because you don't play the game.

These elites playing this game... most certainly pay a huge price for all that wealth... I think they must also be getting tired of always having to watch their backs, and a planet that just keeps killing people.