[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:59:14 +0200

There are some that see it... and once you know what to search for on the internet, namely Euro Dollar War, you start to see it... this for example is a good article http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1449.html

And once you realize that, you'll start to see the news differently... like how come the Taliban is so damn hard on its, supposedly own people... why don't the British and Americans fight side by side... could it be they fighting a different Taliban. Why do the American bombers always miss the Taliban in Pakistan and hit the civilians?
Why are the Euro members of the UN unwilling to send troops.

And then the awful truth will smack you off your chair and you'll start how these evil bankers fight a war. In the exact same way as Japan (a Nazi Jew State) fought the USA (a Nazi Jew State) in the second world war to put countries on the dollar... its that same evil game.

Its obvious why FEDs have to be private... otherwise you would see the terrorist accounts and payments to organizations like the Taliban and Hamas.

Think about Hamas for a second, would you throw stones (fire crackers) at a power that hits you with F15's... hardly, you would either bide your time and make a bomb big enough to destroy your enemy, or go underground... and when you consider that Gaza does not even have a working bank... isn't it just easier for the Jewish holding their accounts to freeze them... I'm betting Hamas is on the FED books.

And then take the logic further... so central bankers are paying these terrorists and demonizing the Euro and Dollar Arab "terrorists"... but the news doesn't say it like that... oh yes, they owned by the Nazi Jew Bankers as well.

Now research it for yourself, you'll start putting it all together... even the History channel is a damn lie.

This is what we have done, and what's absolutely terrifying is that you realize these Nazi Jew Bankers have dug a huge hole... that humanity is now not too far away from destroying itself completely.

There is a choice, and its not timeless and wont always be an option... we change the banking system completely... or we nuke each other... and the world seems to be going in the later direction.

Avoid all articles on religion... they are part of the scam... this system actually emanates from religious originations... I promise you, all these problems on this planet of death is not because Arab women have no rights ;)

Its a grand illusion... waking up, is very interesting ;)