[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:51:09 +0200

I love that sort of stuff, but I stop short of bankers being aliens... psychopaths yes. I imagine getting into sicko baby Rothschild's head and I try imagine the ultimate blackmail, something that the planet could never say no to....

Google Earth and look at the Gulf of Mexico... they say that's where a meteorite hit and destroyed the dinosaurs... and now consider that Hiroshima was only 16 kilograms. I wonder what a 100 ton bomb would do to the Earth... its probably almost a mass extinction.

Its the ultimate blackmail and just the sort of thing a psycho would do... just what are they making in those secret underground facilities in Israel and other places... are these cretins crazy enough to do it... hell yes.

That's the sort of stuff I now wonder about... was the origins of man really in Africa... or were they the only ones left ;)
Why are complete cities always buried, what buried them?

If our whole history is a facade... why should we believe the espoused evolution or creationism theories at all.

Why this banking system, is it simply the evolution of deceit, or is it something that has just gone wrong as man made religion tried to create a sensible society... or are we being farmed and why... da da da daaaaa ;) These billionaires are also paying a terrible price... they working for something that they believe is a worthy cause... what is that, or are they being duped as well?

Why are all the animals so similar... two eyes, four limbs... and why don't we see evolution at work... a dog with an eye at the back of its head.

Why are we so keen to Close the Archetype... our mental models always have to be complete... fact is we don't really know what gravity is, we know how to use it, we understand some of its characteristics, but just why do we stick to the Earth? Why is the Earth a weak black hole?

On the web, this line quickly becomes... superior aliens are attacking us... if so, why are they so flipping stupid?

Everything about us is a colossal lie... why?

This is far more interesting than the financial crisis... if there is an alien species controlling us... damn I'd like to know... show yourself and explain it to me... then you can kill and eat me or whatever... ha ha