[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:17:49 +0200

I think we going to war... I'm inside baby Rothschilds head, and this is one primitive psychopathic cretin.

It rapes the planet, it cant appreciate the consequesnces of its actions, it lacks empathy, its tries to create WWIII and when it fails, it spawns worldwide terrorism and then it reads its bible and tries to replay the plagues of Egypt (swine flu).

This alien isnt human... we have to destroy this system, and we need a revolution because all our leaders are recruits with the same defective gene.

Or get as far away from humanity as you can... make that econo village.

Its fixable, I could fix it... but these people dont think normally... a psychopath always self destructs in the end.

Why the hell doesnt someone just take these cretins out!... all these worlds events have to be controlled by the same people... or that would have happened long ago.

Its evil beyond belief...