[harbor] Re: Banking War?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 03:17:57 +0200

Thanks...
Joseph Stiglitz is my hero ;)
http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/IMF.htm

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Globalization/Stiglitz_Globalizaton.html

I should have guessed baby Rothschild is the evil psycho behind all this... what is wrong with that asshole ;) I cant believe they actually documented how to destroy countries... Enron as well... it figures.

Thinks like me...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/4424418/Let-banks-fail-says-Nobel-economist-Joseph-Stiglitz.html

So... its seems like Europe is kicking baby Rothschild's stupid ass out... and he is trying to use the USA to blow everyone to hell.

On the face of it... it seems like the planet is getting rid of the WWII virus... and the USA is struggling to break its umbilical cord with the devil. I think presidents like Clinton and Bush have made the USA its own worse enemy.

It seems there is always a double cross in everything the USA does... Obama isn't making enough money... I think he needs to ask for acting as Hitler II danger pay ;)

These Nazi Jews are going to take the world down with them... I wonder if Clinton said to N Korea... its ok, you don't have to nuke Hawaii... Obama is now going to be a good little butler ;)

Evil beyond belief... I cant understand how these Nazi schlemiel's think... don't they know the world wont work if we have to pay for the air we breathe... they don't create... they just consume like a disease.

These bastards are aliens... they must be exterminated.
Thanks...