[harbor] Re: NWO Gay Agenda?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:02:09 +0200

How the hell should I know... ha ha

Wasn't J Edgar Hoover a gay... that's probably where it comes from, he'd set the whole FBI on you if you called him a fag ;)... and he probably hired lots of them that are still there.
I wonder if Kennedy called him a faggot ;)

I'm afraid I don't know too much about this area, I'm still trying women and I still haven't got that right yet ;)

But it does seem the NWO... the Nazi Bankers... are extremely interested in it!

In my own mind I make the distinction between homosexual and gay.
I think a straight man might never ever suspect or recognize a true homosexual, the guy walks normal, talks normal and is not interested in you.

Gay to me is very artificial, and the ones I've met are definitely suffering from other mental disorders as well, megalomania, extravertism, narcissism, druggies... I actually cant think of a normal gay... but then I'm a stiff straight.

I can tell you this... I think psychopaths will be attracted to gays like a magnet... remember psychopaths are empty inside... so that buoyant character could well be perceived as real, to another nut.

I wouldn't worry if your kid is a homosexual, but if he or she gets into that whole gay community, you better teach them about all the other weird predators they going to meet... Nazi Bankers etc ;)

Kinda interesting... in the end they just a niche group that a psychopath can use and throw away... that's probably it.

Don't know.... don't care ;)