[harbor] Re: World View?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:22:35 +0200

Isn't it amazing how much bullshit is out there on the web, when I read
WikiPedia, I also come up empty.

Here's my way of thinking about it... the model is getting better all the
time... but its just a model...

As we know, the core problem with a Global Reserve Currency dualing as a
Single Country's Currency is that it assumes matching productivity.
If it is not there, the host country will start to lose its currency and
banking industry, to the more productive countries.

That is it... that is the core reason this miserable central banking planet,
is always at war.

---- History ----

Britain is going along nicely and suddenly Germany start unifying and
becoming powerful, slowly but surely banks are moving to Germany, Insurance
companies are starting up in Germany.

So King Royal Mutant says to Nazi Jew Banker... what can we do, we have
screwed our real economy because we assholes and without our ability to rape
the general public of their pensions, we screwed.

So the Nazi Jew banker says, don't worry, there is a country that still
works, its called the USA, and we can pay that Wilson prick off and get
their central bank... this happen in 1913... the USA gave its FED away.

Lo and behold WWI starts in 1914... what a bloody coincidence.

Lots of peasants die, but ultimately the Nazi Jews get control of Germany's
central bank, and thus the fake democracy as well.

But these people are all psychopaths, not the kind of people you want to
have babysitting your kids, never mind running countries, and King Royal
Mutant then says to Nazi Jew Banker... I only promised you a country called
Israel... you can forget about controlling the Pound.

So Nazi Jew Banker now makes a brand new psycho plan... he now funds Germany
to destroy Europe, and kick King Royal Mutant's ass.
In the mean time the cost of this war machine sends the USA into a massive
depression and more peasants die, what the hell, they just Goys.

In between other little things happen, like the Russian revolution, because
the Tsar and the Royal Mutants are also related, so the Nazi Jewish Bankers
invent Communism, to rev up the peasants, who then kill the royal family.

Now the Nazi Jews launch WWII, take over Europe, and destroy Britain.
King Royal Mutant then says to Nazi Jew Banker, ok lets run the world
together.

Nazi Jew Banker then tells Hitler to fry the Pound Jews, so they cant start
their banks back up, and tells Hitler to throw the war and start losing.
Hitler obliges, sends the good troops off to the Russian front and put some
Goy kids in Berlin to "defend" Germany.
Now the Nazi Jew Bankers send the Japanese to bomb Hawaii and the USA comes
into the war to fight the people that its FED is financing, not serious, it
only cost 100 million Goys.

The Mutants and Nazi Jew Bankers now run the world in an unholy alliance,
you get the banks, I get the insurance revenues... Bermuda and Cayman
islands are now formed, so that the Nazi Jew Bankers and Royal Mutants can
hide the stolen loot.

---- Now ----

The rape of planet Earth continues until a new player hits the scene, China,
and like Germany its hyper productive.
The Mutants and Nazi Jew Bankers climb off their cousins and come up with a
new plan, lets make another currency, the Euro, we'll call it the new world
order, and invite the USA and China to both join us to run the world in
harmony.

They tell Bush, the Chinese and the Russians about this great plan, and
everyone thinks that talking with a mouth full of hot potatoes and bonking
cousins is a great idea... Russian and Chinese Oligarchs start talking like
British royalty, the Arabs however are a problem, they have all the oil, and
some trivial things like 911 and a few wars have to take place, something
that Bush is just too happy to do, for the "happy" new world order.

Of course the Royal Mutants and Nazi Jew Bankers both knew they had broken
the USA's economy, so they decided to mortgage it, stick Jews in Fema camps and sacrifice the USA to take out China, thus leaving just the Royal Mutants and Nazi Jewish Bankers running the world, assuming they cant screw each other as well.

But the USA woke up halfway through the plan, and then some South African blogger woke Russia and China up.

Now the Royal Mutants and Nazi Jewish Bankers are attacking the USA, because
if they cant get North Korea to launch that missile, and the USA, China and
Russia into a nuclear war... the Royal Mutants and Nazi Jewish Bankers are
screwed.

Question : Is Putin, Obama and Jintoa smart enough to see it, or are they
just another bunch of "democratic" Nazi puppets?
Question : And if they not puppets (ha ha) and do get it, are they smart
enough to see how to fix it?... (hysterical laughter)
Question : Who does Obama really work for?

This time the price will be a billion Goys and Earth... so the news seems to
indicating.

PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKS are EVIL