[harbor] Re: Israel Solution?

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:40:46 +0200

Haven't really thought about it.
I don't think there is one, definitely not as a Jewish state, it will never work.

I think the problem is that, like me, the world is cottoning onto Nazi Jewish Central Banks and just how much damage they have done to us all. They can hang all the bankers, but the problem now is that fanatical soccer fans are not going to distinguish, so leaders (if we have any) have to protect the innocent Jews.

How, I don't know, but I would think about something like this... give Jews a country, give the territory back to the Palestinians, but with "no mans" holy lands, like for example Jerusalem and a 1 kilometer area around it, that belongs to "no country", its governed by a board of Churches, namely all those that see it as their Holy land.

It becomes a city of priests... and all religions have an equal vote.
Give Canada to the Jews... ha ha
They'd probably be happy with Florida ;)

i.e. the solution is that no one owns the Holy land... it belongs to God... something I think they will all understand.

The desperation now is because the tide is turning, they need something they can call their own... a country, and the only place I think that's possible is on some annexed USA territory, and I'd make the bankers pay for it.

The way they going now, they going to destroy what they want badly...

Of course the bankers probably know all this and just want a military power in the region... killing their own people again! is secondary.

----

I know you think I'm an absolute atheist... not so, I just don't believe in the man made structures.

For example, this impresses me... when a domestic worker spends one third of all the money they have to catch a taxi, dressed in their Sunday best, then still walk 5 kilometers to stand under a tree, with 8 other people and their priest, in the middle of the bush, to sing and worship... that is something special... and you see it throughout Africa on a Sunday.

The assholes on TV, don't impress me and I'm almost sure that if you look under the seat in that congregation you would see, "Seat 24A West Wing of Goldman Sachs".

I think I know what the Holy Grail is...
I think its just an instruction to bankers... a big secret.

... wanna know?

Take a bible passage, something like this (I'm doing it from a long forgotten past... so be gentle)

God said to Moses to tell Aaron to raise his staff over the river Nile and turn the water into blood so that the Jews in Egypt can worship God freely.

Its all the Plagues of Egypt, and there were Frogs and God even killed the first born, which I have to tell you was one of the things that put me right off Religion as a kid, which caused problems because my teachers were priests. I just never believed that any decent person would do that... never mind God.

I'm sure there are a million explanations, its a metaphor, but I thought it sucked.

I think the Holy Grail was just a simple instruction... replace the word God... with... Central Banker/s And thats what has led to "man made" religion, artificial democracy and all our other problems... the false gods we have today.

Try it... ;)

And that's now the problem... good honest Jews have to somehow divorce themselves from these bankers... who are hiding behind Jews.

Incidentally (I cant remember the sites) but there are Jews doing exactly that... making people understand the difference between Jew and Nazi Jew Banker... and believe me... they are smart, because they can see what's coming... they putting the mad soccer fans back in their cage...

I try to never close the Archetype, always try hold beliefs as a working model... it weeds out the fakes, also helps with women that are just after your wallet... down side is you not main stream, and people may not get you at first ;)

So hope that makes you feel better... nothing wrong with religion, its what bankers have done to it, that worries me ;)