[haiku] Re: r1a2 on an eeepc 900

  • From: Neil Munro <neilmunro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:19:55 +0100

I use the same EEEPC model, if someone gives me the correct
instructions I would be happy to build an iso/package. If I can build
a simple software package to do this it might be easier since moving
an iso file from my computer to somewhere on the net with a good
bandwidth might be difficult. But am happy to do the work as I benefit
from having a Haiku image I can use myself.

Thanks,
Niadh