[haiku] Re: r1a2 on an eeepc 900

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:05:49 +0200

On 2010-05-21 at 12:49:16 [+0200], Neil Munro <neilmunro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alright guys I got this image to boot on my EEEPC, two things I
> briefly noticed while I tested it, I couldn't find webpositive I also
> couldn't figure out how to connect wirelessly (I have just a wep
> encrypted connection so I am of the impression it should work).
>
> If someone can test it and let me know if I've done anything wrong I'd
> be happy to fix it.
>
> Get it while it's hot: http://rockcomputing.ath.cx/projects/haiku.image

With the top-posting and quoting unrelated conversations, it's impossible to
tell what image you got going. Is this a current Haiku image build with
"HAIKU_ATA_STACK=0" in the UserBuildConfig, like according to what Axel said?
Or is it an old revision of Haiku prio to the switch to the new ATA stack?

Best regards,
-Stephan