[haiku] Re: gcc4 hibryd

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:54:39 -0500

oh, then this option can be enable now, on the actual revisions?.
is recomendly?  the question is ...because maybe can be very more unstable
than the normal version(i dont know yet but when i have time, i ll test it).
have today we ports or native programs who need gcc 4 compile?
total we know haiku is for developers, for now but every data what can you
give me is very interesting.