[haiku] Re: gcc4 hibryd

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:11:35 -0500

is great a benchmark tool for haiku os can mean a big help for an
optimization on the syste, is this true? and the comparissons with original
Beos preformance can be a great info for the developers and we the testers
;)
but yeah is maybe a little off-topic jeje then crate a list for the benchy
because thats is good i believe.