[haiku] Re: Haiku Inc: Proposed Annual Budget

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:26:22 -0800

François Revol wrote:
Would it be possible to have HSA receive the funds and reimburse EU people itself, are the exchange rates flat or are there fixed fees / transfer ?

I suppose that would be possible, although I don't know whether the funds donated would remain tax-free and/or whether there would be other costs involved.

There is also the question of whether HSA would want to take up the role of collecting and distributing the funds.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki