[haiku] Re: Haiku Inc: Proposed Annual Budget

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:20:47 +0100

2009/11/23 Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>:
>> Not sure how the situation is like for our other freelancers, though. I
>> would be against hiring someone from the outside in any case - that
>> didn't pay off so well in the past, and would also likely cause less
>> outcome for the money.
>
> +1

+1
Unless it happens to be a ported part/project where one of the main
developers is willing to help out. Like gcc, galium3d or any other
large part that came from other great projects. (Those are just
examples of big parts I could think of..)
I guess Haikuware gets to sponsor other things like openjdk and so on?

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH