[haiku-development] Re: What's the status of Haiku?

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:08:31 +0200

Hi,

Am 18.08.2014 18:36, schrieb Sia Lang:
    There was no argument, I was just trying to be funny. And apparently
    failed. The humour was supposed to be in the fact that you of all
    people should know if you used the toolkit... never mind.

I guess a simple typo can be hilarious when in the mood. I'm not. Do let
me know if you have something interesting to say.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend.

In any case, I am looking forward to that Github-repo. Going back to your original mail, I noticed you already implemented the Interface Kit. I am most curious to see that code.

Best regards,
-Stephan