[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1A5 release timeline

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:17:07 -0500

On 05/27/2014 10:29 AM, Augustin wrote:
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    * May 27th - June 2nd Last minute scramble. Don't commit anything
    risky.
      * June 3rd we branch R1A5
      * June 3rd - June 17th *Bug fixes only*  All hands on deck
    testing of images.
      * June 17th - July 1st R1A5 is frozen and release is performed.

Hmm, sounds a bit tight. I was hoping to get Qt 4.8.6+apps built & uploaded (should take me a few hours) and FFmpeg 2.2.1 (may require changes to the Media Kit) at least. I'm unavailable except for limited email access (maybe) for the last week in June, and I have limited time-as-is.

Exactly :-). Quickly getting one last alpha out the door so we can focus on the beta and beyond.