[haiku-appserver] BScreen support

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Apr 2005 13:39:14 -0000

As you'll have seen, I added some code to the app server to have basic support
for BScreen. I think we'll need to change quite some stuff to have a correct
implementation: in beos, every workspace can have its own display mode, while
it's not the case in our app_server. I also had a look at ServerScreen, but I'm
not sure it matches what we need.

For the moment maybe we should just support a single "screen" with multiple
workspaces (as it was done in beos), and store the display_mode and the other
stuff within the class which handles the workspace itself.

Another thing: I noticed that we're not using any of the functions in Utils.cpp
(except "CalculatePolygonBounds()" in PicturePlayer). Is that stuff old and
deprecated or it's going to be used sometime in the future ?

Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/