[haiku-appserver] Re: BScreen support

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 2 May 2005 11:42:13 -0000

Hi Stephan,

>I probably missed that when I was moving some stuff into
>"old_but_informative" the last time arround. There might be >more unused
>stuff left. DisplaySupport being one candidate.

Thanks for the reply. For the moment I'll try not to remove / change anything
(except what I need to for BScreen support), as I don't want to step on your
feet.

> I'm not sure if
>PicturePlayer can already be used right now.

Don't know.

Bye!

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/