[guispeak] Re: Microsoft ebook reader and the *.lit format.

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:24:13 -0500

Hi Daryl --
That is what I have said in several of my posts, including the post that got
lost, which I will repost if necessary.
Now what I was saying to Will in this post didn't have anything to do with
backward compatibility -- it had to do with making a system accessible, both
in terms of use and also, just as importantly, practicality of use or
convenience or ease of use, as if something is really hard or awkward to use
people will simply not use it, or else will be much dimished in their speed
and effectiveness using it.
Take care, and I will repost my lost post, as I still haven't received it.
If someone else has, please post.
Thanks!
--le