[guispeak] Re: Microsoft ebook reader and the *.lit format.

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:06:19 -0000

Darrell;

At the end of the day I'm an advocate for accessibility too, the number of
bugs I've reported to Microsoft regarding accessibility of their products,
especially Visual Studio, stands testament to that.  However, I believe
breaking the law is one step too far, especially where there already exists
a legal method of making something accessible, in this case the TTS plug-in
for Reader.  Whilst it may not be my method of choice, it is legal and does
afford accessibility to the .lit format.

Will