[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:47:14 +0100

Hi clare glad you liked my lovely surprised .
Clare guess what!

my best friend Elaine off group sent me article she has found me a craft centre
in Manchester wow
its called
 craft village in mancester on Deansgate
going to get my Stella to take me one day have a look
Things in manchester I don't know about wow
weill certainly have a look now
Clare ask your mum to phone your leisure centre up because our Sttella told me
they have dancing in Leisure centres.
we have a keep fit class and dancing class in our which I never knew about
She also told me in town hall they have a thick book called
Business
now then in that book it has pages full of business and also lots of colleges
in there and also craft centres etc
clubs too
hey wouldn't it be great if you could get one from your town hall in grantham .
When out with carer in town going to ask her to take me in our Town hall to
pick up a business book got another word to it but can't think oh yes that is
it just thought of it now
Business Directory like w have a yellow pages telephone directory but that is
totally different to this one

Hey could be good because find out places we do not know about
So yes going to get one .
They even have printing firms in even tea shirts printing too
also got printing firms for example you wanted white labels printed out with
for example
happy birthday from clare mould
good isn't it?
lady called Barbara at our stellas work had one

so ask your mum clare to phone your Town hall  also your town hall gives you
leaflets on events taking place in your area wow
going to phone them up and ask them
Right take care