[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:14:02 +0100

Good afternoon clare
can you believe this now sunshine has come out bit late now hahahehehehehe
Oh honestly

well  Its your quietest week next week isn't it?
oh dear not good
I am quite excited now because got one event in November for henshaws christmas
party wow early aren't they?

clare how many parties have you got now to go too?
I have one at henshaws one in coffee club and one in day centre on tuesday
great 3 to look forward to now not bad is it?

great
I think if we didn't have traditions hen wouldn't life be so boring?

Clare going to craft shop in fortnight time our stella is taking me cool yea
can't wait now want to see if any new hobbies to do
got glass of vimto at my computer here now
good
Going to check my emails now quiet today on here hahahehehehehe
Enjoy your chippie clare yummy and your lovely choclates got flakes for tonight
yum yum yum
right have lovely evening enjoy the soaps take care